Gallery

Latest topics
Moving House - All of my beautiful angelfish must go ASAP to expert homes before 6th August 2017!!! - UK only

Mon 24 Jul 2017, 16:09 by fredothedictator

Hi everyone,

It breaks my heart to write this, but all of my …

Comments: 3

Sunset Koi Angelfish

Sun 16 Oct 2016, 19:30 by MatthewHalliday

Shalom Everyone I want to buy some Sunset Koi Angelfish I bought one …

Comments: 3

WANTED Bugarian Greens/Albino Dantum

Sun 19 Jun 2016, 02:04 by Toondog

As the title suggest I'm trying to track down some Bulgarian Seal …

Comments: 0

Counter
free counters

Hy from preston lancs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hy from preston lancs

Post  signrik on Mon 28 Jul 2014, 22:37

Hello i used to have a breeding pair of angels 18 years ago and the parents were black male and a mixed femail I had about 7 lots of babys of them before I retired them I had to take the eggs out on a slate as they always ate them . but I sold lots of the babys to a variety of small fish shops as the babys came out in different colours veil lengths etc
I then bought some very small diamond veil tails 6 of them from bas bolton newly arrived from singapore and spent ages looking after them and although I paired them up and they grew into real nice fish they never laid eggs I always suspected as they were expensive and a new variety at the time they had been messed with in singapore
Or I might have had bad luck anyway I moved three times in two years and had to give up my fish room but have the urge to start again
I have set a couple of high tanks up and borowed some mollys of a mate to condition my filters up I want to take some time but I would like to buy some nice small angels of some newish strain and have a another go i rely enjoyed it last time
I miss the methadine blue and the brine schrimp hatchery although the brine schrimp eggs look a lot more expensive than 20 years ago
thanks
ps are there any angel owners around lancashire ?

signrik

Back to top Go down

Re: Hy from preston lancs

Post  BOBBICUS on Sat 14 Mar 2015, 18:44

hiya from preston too

hope your journey back into angelfish husbandry is fruitful Smile
BOBBICUS

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top